• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in converted keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonyluv

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
I ended up with 3 spare kegs and am planning to get them welded at the same time as my kegs. This posting is to gauge interest in the bay area (I'd rather not ship) in getting a set of converted kegs for HLT/MT/BK setup.
The welds will include a sanitary weld 1/2" full coupling at the bottom for valve, 3" higher for temp gauge, at the top for return. The top will be cut 12" and ground. HLT and BK will also have another fitting at the bottom for sight gauge with a drilled hole for eye bolt.
I'm looking for $110 each for welded kegs, $160 each for polished kegs.

If you are interested and can make a deposit before I get them all welded, I can change the weldings to spec (within reason).

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Back