Treats for your best friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...or you could just buy him some NA beer...:drunk:

I don't know what the big deal is anyway...he's not my designated driver because he can't remember which side is his Weizen (right) and which is his Leffe (left)...:drunk:

It said its non-carbonated...... is there something bad about giving carbonated drinks to dogs?

I think shes getting some hot side aeration there with that wisk.

We used to have a german shepard mix that loved budweiser. I had never been told not to give dogs alcohol.

- magno

When I was in college we had a little mutt who absolutely loved beer. Every time she saw someone get a beer out of the fridge she jumped up and down and yelped until she got some.

She never got drunk though...just sleepy.

Did anyone check out those prices? Holy crap, I don't even buy beer that expensive for myself. I love my dog and all but she'll have to be content with whatever I'm drinking.

:mug:

AlaskaAl(e) said:
Did anyone check out those prices? Holy crap, I don't even buy beer that expensive for myself. I love my dog and all but she'll have to be content with whatever I'm drinking.

:mug:

No kidding. I'm sure that regardless of what you give her to drink, it will suffice to wash down the turd she just ate.

This pet stuff is getting a little nutzo.

No I did not notice them, but it would not surprise me the least. There are places that have these Bakeries for dogs. When I lived in Chicago they had one. Just a mile from me there is a Dog "day care" for people who dont want to leave thier dogs alone for the day. Kiinda a playground for dogs.

Back