• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3-5 gal Ball Lock Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mibonjr1

Reaction score
I'm looking for some 3-5 gal kegs around the Des Moines, Iowa area. Please message if you have any. Thanks!

If u dont find any locally.. which would be hard for ball lock... But i know u can get pin lock out there.. when i visited family in fairfeild i got 3 pin locks for $5 each..lol .. but if u truly want ball lock look online .. get 4 packs shipped for less than $45 a keg shipped to ur door.. which in IA is a deal cuz it takes 2days to get anywhere..lol

Good luck

I'm looking for some 3-5 gal kegs around the Des Moines, Iowa area. Please message if you have any. Thanks!

If you are ever in the Iowa City area and have an extra 3 that I would be willing to sell. I bought these from Keg Connection and have cleaned them and inserted new rings. I paid $55 apiece and would sell for $45 apiece. I only needed to use these extra kegs once for brewing beer for a very large social function.

I have these 4 for sale but you can have any 3 shipped for $160.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/ball-lock-kegs-2-lots-4-a-372165/

2.jpg

Back