• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boston: Pots, shirrons, carboys, tanks/regs, flasks, mill, mashtun, hops, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some extra homebrew equipment that I need to clear out of the basement.

Prices are all OBO. Please DO NOT PM me, my box will fill up instantly. Email me at my forum username @gmail.com. Items are all located in West Roxbury, MA.

I prefer cold hard cash, but would be up for some possible trades. I am looking for:
  • good condition turkey fryer/burner (nothing fancy),
  • a few oz of some noble/european/UK hops.
  • Feel free to offer up anything else in trade, ya never know.

Shipping will be from zip code 02132, so you should be able to figure out some shipping quotes without me. I will ship USPS/UPS/FedEx whichever is cheapest, or whichever you prefer. Some items noted below I will not ship. Prices do not include shipping, and buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Preference will be given to local buyers as well as people buying multiple items. I am going to give it a few days before I start shipping anything.

Most items have pictures already attached but if you want specific pictures let me know. All the pictures are also in an album here: http://imgur.com/a/wHdTD

Available Items
Items I will not ship:
Items I will ship:
Hops!!
  • $18: 1 lb Centennial Leaf hops (bought late 2011) in original hop union 1lb packaging.
  • $10: 1lb Cascade Leaf Hops (bought late 2011) in original hop union 1lb packaging.
  • $25: 14 x 1oz packages of Citra Leaf hops (bought late 2011). I bought a pound and vac sealed myself.
  • $7: 1 x ~1lb of older Centennial pellets in food saver bag. Still sealed hard. got them along with the extra simcoe listed just above. So estimated 3-4 years old.

Sold Items

Ill take the thermometer with weldless fitting, one of the ss ballvalves with weldless, and a flask. Would need it shipped so let me know.

I will give it the weekend and then will start shipping stuff. I have penciled everyone in for the items they have requested so far to be shipped. I will work on shipping quotes this weekend as well.

Sorry just edited my post didn't realize what I wanted was sold. Free bump

Back