What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not with a session beer. ;)

Ok ok ok this

ForumRunner_20130802_220042.png

Drinking class D for domestic until we get to or destination :p

My list for the night with fellow HBT members:

Started off with a heady topper,
Allagash grand cru
Prohibition pig pale ale
Dogfish head festina Peche
Zero gravity great snipe
For dessert I had a de molen kopi loewak

image-489842567.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Ok ok ok this

Drinking class D for domestic until we get to or destination :p
Man! Atleast drink the original! That's it, I'm revoking your functioning alcoholics membership.
:p

image-151514361.jpg

Back to basics pale ale. Love it, hopburst and a hopstand. I guess I should have dry hopped also. Super up-front hop flavor.

Just caught a CDB "Uneasy Rider" followed by the Dead's "Mama Tried" on the radio. Switching to cheap beer and tequila.

ForumRunner_20130802_220600.jpg

ForumRunner_20130802_220622.jpg

ForumRunner_20130802_220644.jpg

ForumRunner_20130802_220712.jpg

Coffee. Gotta drive a train home tonight. Stupid work...

Tomorrow is a different story though. I plan on taking my kids fishing, and having a few Prairie Rugby's.

Coffee. Gotta drive a train home tonight. Stupid work...

Tomorrow is a different story though. I plan on taking my kids fishing, and having a few Prairie Rugby's.

Less work more beer! That Puncheon is gonna get snatched up by some unemployed bum!

Guessing you had a burger for dinner and then Vienna fingers for dessert?

Vienna finger for dessert but the ketchup and mustard was from another night. Had some lo mien. Single guy dinner lol.

Maybe, but it might cost you dearly. ;)

Damn... plus im going to pospone my trip to chicage till next year. Need some heads up where to go

Channel66 said:
Drinking a billy sized sample of my wipa.

Btw pregnancy hormones are awesome.

I'm sure I will regret saying that later.

Good luck with that one. My son was born 10/12 and my daughter is due 9/13. I've had two straight years of the hormones from SWMBO....never again

Good luck with that one. My son was born 10/12 and my daughter is due 9/13. I've had two straight years of the hormones from SWMBO....never again

These are good hormones if you catch my drift. Haven't had much moodiness yet. This is our first.

Digging out the crown royal maple, and coffee.

Channel66 said:
These are good hormones if you catch my drift. Haven't had much moodiness yet. This is our first.

Digging out the crown royal maple, and coffee.

You're one of the lucky ones. Or maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones. Either way congrats

*slow clap* bravo sir bravo

thank you thank you very much. Funny thing is the bouncer thought he wanted to put his hands on me and the wifey looked at him and said before you do that he should call the police and a ambulance bouncer why wifey because your going to the ER and he's going to jail I fell dowen laughing bouncer said with a said face we don't want no trouble mam.

Edit: F.T.W.

thank you thank you very much. Funny thing is the bouncer thought he wanted to put his hands on me and the wifey looked at him and said before you do that he should call the police and a ambulance bouncer why wifey because your going to the ER and he's going to jail I fell dowen laughing bouncer said with a said face we don't want no trouble mam.

Edit: F.T.W.

Hahaha Nuzzle you are drunk tonight. :tank:

Latest posts

Back