The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say I wasn't pleasantly plump, I'm just surprised that someone who's on a first name basis with the staff at the All You Can Eat Buffet is recommending Dakota avoid the chips.

Even if it IS good advice. Lets face it, Mike, you're pants are getting a little tight. Just sayin'.

You're right. You and Yeager, both living in Norton. Norton, that hotbed of commerce and venture capital. Both starting up a brewery within months of each other, sheet, practically within sight of each other. Your selling your training wheels to him. You two mocking each other regularly,

Nope. None of that's chuckle worthy

Det er ikke vandet det er blåbær.

I figured Yeag's would be going for something Cantillon-like?

Right after the schweet baby Jeebus told me about the Duchess of York's coochie he told me how much he hates that fuarktard:

"Seriously ... The dip**** gets in the fast lane on the Expressway during rush hour and somehow it's because of me? Really?

"Yo, Timmy!!! If I could fix a traffic jam so someone could go 55 why would I waste that on your kneeling ass? It here are only do many miracles in the miracle bank.@

I know I am only a lowly homebrewer in this thread with such celebs as Cape and Yeager ....but I just tossed the boomerang into the night of redeeming

image-4158730171.jpg

Aw, the thread would wither and die without the constant stream of....um....

On a totally different note, I pity the boat owning fool who didn't load up his boat with homebrews, cruise down the Charles out into the hahbah, putt out to Spectacle for some swimmin', then scoot up Fort Point Channel and hit the 'Crab for fried shellfish before doing the lazy putt back up the Charles while finishing off the 'brews.

It was an awesome day...

Cheers!

paulthenurse said:
I don't know which is sadder; that you were trying to say something nice about my psychotic ranting and ravings or that I recognized that you were trying to say something nice about them and was touched by your 'kindness.'

Sad I wasn't invited...

Unlike your buds, I'm just playin' here ;) You'd be welcome on board any time, but after seeing you're new toy there's no doubt you'd be slumming.

Aaaanyway, has there been a more spectacular weekend weather-wise in a year? Jeeze, even though I've been skiing for nearly 60 years I think I'd still take this every day...

Cheers!

"Yeeeeah... this is the Captain speaking. We're tying up now and folks will have about two hours to go ashore for some site-seeing. One quick reminder... I need to ask Mr. TheNurse, NOT to run to the port side railings any longer and please, PLEASE, stay towards the center of the ship. Thank you".

ptn boat.jpg

"Oh look folks... a large pack of seal lions are swimming just off the port side... Whoa... WHOA!!!! WHOAAAA!!! PAUL!!!! STOP!!! STOP PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!"

ptn boat2.jpg

Back