20th Annual Boston Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that The Boston Wort Processors present the 20th Annual Boston Homebrew Competition. We look forward to your participation this year!

PLEASE NOTE: The competition will take place on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015. This is a change from our usual late February timeframe.

Right now we are accepting gregistration for Judges and Stewards. We will begin accepting Entry registrations on March 13th, 2015.

As always, we are looking for Judges and Stewards to help out. If you have any interest in either of these, please consider signing up to volunteer. You'll get free lunch, beer and have a great time!

Please see the competition website for all the pertinent details. Do not hesitate to contact one of the Staff listed if you have any questions!

http://bhc.wort.org

Entry deadline is next Friday. Get your entries in soon before we hit the cap!

Anyone know where and if the results of the competition are posted yet?

On the comp site, it sounded like they would post right after the comp ended. If I go to their website, http://bhc.wort.org/, on the home page, it says the winners will be posted on some obscure Friday date in 1970, My Time Machine is broke at the momment. cant get there LOL ???? Do all of the competitions take forever to get any results ?

I would hardly call less than 24 hours later taking forever. All the info needs to be double checked before we post the info, which should go up by the end of today or tomorrow. In the meantime I can tell you that the grand winners were a schwarzbier, a hefeweisen, and a pale ale

I would hardly call less than 24 hours later taking forever. All the info needs to be double checked before we post the info, which should go up by the end of today or tomorrow. In the meantime I can tell you that the grand winners were a schwarzbier, a hefeweisen, and a pale ale

Seems like forever LOL ok thanks for the info, I thought it was all computerized and "POOF" at the end, it's posted. Plus I wasn't sure I was looking in the right place, Was I? I'll assume I was and check back later. Thank You for the reply:mug:

POOF! Winners are up!

Thanks to all the entrants, volunteers, judges, stewards and sponsors for contributing to this year's competition!

So, this was my first competition. Will I have the chance to see the judging forms for my entries? I entered mainly just for the feedback, and as a learning experience.

Absolutely! That is indeed the main point of the competition. We will be sending out scoresheets and prizes within the next week or so.

Back