I'm gettin' Married Tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevRon

Reaction score
Okay, I know that this is way off topic but I just figured I'd tell everybody. Don't know why but I just feel like telling everybody. Wish me good luck!!!
:mug:

Today: Congrats
Tomorrow: Congrats
Next year: Run like hell

If she likes beer then you are good to go.

Good Luck.

Be flexible. Some times your the yeast and some times your the sugar if you give more than you take the out come will be a wonderful homebrewed home!!

so how long ago was your head injury? Seriously, though, when?

And really? Tuesday?

okay okay, good luck.

Coming up on six months for me, a couple things I've learned:

1.) Make sure at least one day each weekend is spent with homebrewing/craft beer drinking friends.
2.) Do the dishes
3.) Brew outside. Really.

1 year and 5 months for me.
Yes Brew Outside
have time for yourself and herself
Buy a dishwasher (What are you thinking MikeRLynch?)
Make her love beer. My wife is falling into beer snob status with me wonderfully and she's overjoyed with having beer on tap now that it's there!

Remember, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

So, come next week you're new handle will be "HidingintheGarageRon", right?

Or is that the guys gift on the 10th anniversary?

Best Wishes!

That's what you say to girls... guys get a congratulations because they are lucky for finding a girl to put up with them. ;)

Seriously, I hope the best for you. Don't hide anything from your wife, be open and honest always. Talk about things that bother you, and about things you love. Make time for yourself and be understanding of her needs. Ignoring problems and tensions will never fix them. Make sure you do at least one out-of-your-way nice thing for your wife every week, don't tell her you are doing it, just make sure you do. Be your wife's friend not her opposition. Always be on her side even if you don't agree with it; you are a team now so act like it. Make love to her like you've never seen her naked before and tell her she is beautiful.

Marriage is a great thing! I am in 1.5 years but have been with my girl for ~9 years and the best time have been since we were married. Thing will be tough (you are always together now) but just be open and understanding and there is nothing you can't work through!

Congrats!!!!!:tank:

Congrats!!
Good advice from everyone. After 3 years of being hitched, I can say that I see why people have kept doing it for so long.

Okay, I know that this is way off topic but I just figured I'd tell everybody. Don't know why but I just feel like telling everybody. Wish me good luck!!!
:mug:

Ah, grasshopper, luck don't have anything to do with it. You have to work on it everyday.
Although I've been married over 30 years, somethimes my wife and myself still act as though we are still in our twentys. When we got married I told my wife we would never go to bed mad at each other. Never worked out that way of course, but true love still goes a long way.

So if you still want that good luck, then, good luck and may all your troubles be behind you all the way.

Congrats.

Wedding went great! A ton of people came. Now its off to a cabin in the woods for a few days.

P.S. I'll have wireless internet where i'm going so im taking my laptop with me. Doubt I'll have time for it though ll.

Congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Sucker!.........:D

J/k...........I'm part of the club also.

Back