A beer before it starts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summersolstice

Reaction score
A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife,

"Quick, bring me a beer before it starts".

She looked a little puzzled but brought him a beer. When he finished, he said,

"Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, her said,

"Quick, bring me another beer before it starts".

"That's it!" She blows her top.

"You ba****d! You waltz in here, flop your fat a** down, don't even say hello to me, and then expect me to run around like your slave getting you beer after beer. Don't you realize I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed and said, "Oh sh**, it's started."

A guy finds a genie and is granted one wish.

"I wish that I pissed really good beer" the guy tells the genie.
"Done" says the genie and disappears.

The man rushes home to try out his new talent. He grabs a glass, heads to the bathroom and fills it up. It is amazing!! Not only does the beer have great flavor, color, head, and aroma, its ice cold!!!:rockin:

When his wife gets home, he proudly shows off his new talent. At first she is more than a little disgusted, but after some gentle prodding, she agrees to give it a try.

Amazed she says, "thats the best beer I've ever had!". They spend the rest of the night drinking his amazing beer. For the next couple of nights, the wife comes home grabs a couple of glasses and they enjoy drinking excellent beer together.:tank:

One night she comes home and she cant find the beer glasses. "Honey, I can't find the glasses and I'm ready for one of your great beers" she says. "I know" he replies, "tonight my love, tonight you drink from the tap.":D

Back