What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 50 liter bourbon barrel came today. Going to make an RIS and put it in there. Once the bourbon has subsided, in goes a sour ale with ECY02!

image-3113026751.jpg

Supplies for my first keg: disconnects, perlick faucet and SS shank, beer line, keg lube, swivel nuts and barbs, tap covers and clamps. And a bazooka screen for the BK.

ForumRunner_20131007_145517.jpg

ForumRunner_20131007_145539.jpg

Lb each of Cascade, Centennial and Columbus from nikobrew.com. I hid these in the kegerator so SWMBO doesn't realize I have added to the 6ish lbs I already have in our freezer. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have a sickness.

photo.jpg

Water: a Comprehenseve Guide for Brewers, and IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of the India Pale Ale.

I was leaving to pick up my son from job #1,& the UPS man showed up. got my 2/1lb jars of PBW & PM Traditional stout kit from midwest. Lucky me,they doubled up on the Grains in 2 different bags.:ban:

stout kit plus bottle plus a couple of (REALLY) good priced cornies from Adventures in Homebrewing! :) At my wife's order. . . after all, she is SWMBO . . .

stir-plate.. just glue on magnet and pug into cell phone charger. Speed adjustment part of the fan. No box needed

41pBven-OUL.jpg

UPS should be at my door within the hour with grains from AIH

HE is here!

aw crap...
I ordered 16 lbs of flaked barley and 2lbs of two row instead of 16 lbs of 2 row and 2lbs of flaked.... LMAO
Good thing I can store it in a nice dry place.

stir-plate.. just glue on magnet and pug into cell phone charger. Speed adjustment part of the fan. No box needed

Do you have a link to that item?

Sorry about the grain mix up. Kind of funny tho. Gotta come up with some recipes for all that flaked barley now...

Got my yeast geek yg001 yesterday. Right it had been delayed, but my apartment office had it and finally found it. I'm a little worried since it is a little bulged, but I am making a starter with it Friday.

Specialty grains, hops and yeast (not pictured) for an RIS that will be going into my new bourbon barrel.

image-3747678319.jpg

2 more kits from NB; Dry Irish Stout(to become a Vanilla Coffee Stout) and Nut Brown Ale(to become a Double Honey Nut Brown).

and hopefully this: Aeration System. I'm not holding my breath though as the last time it was scanned on the fedex website it was still in CA, which is a LONG ways from MS. :( Hopefully I get it before the weekend as I have brew day planned for this weekend and would love to test it out.

Congrats! Looks very shiny.

Thanks! Premier Stainless direct fired 10bbl brewhouse, 2 20bbl fermenters, 2 10bbls... we have another 20 coming and 1 each 10 and 20bbl brite.

If all goes well, we should be seeing production by the 1st of the year

Thanks! Premier Stainless direct fired 10bbl brewhouse, 2 20bbl fermenters, 2 10bbls... we have another 20 coming and 1 each 10 and 20bbl brite.

That's great! What will be your initial distribution area?

That is a thing of beauty! I'm hoping to grow my nano to that size within the next 2 years. Best of luck to you! Makes my delivery look very insignificant

CYMERA_20131021_141412.jpg

3 used ball locks from Beverage Elements
1lb 2013 Citra pellets from Yakima Valley Hops
1lb dried jasmine pearls for a future brew

good day!

Citea, Simcoe and Centennial hop pellets, 5 packets of s-05 yeast and some specialty grains from Farmhouse brewing.

An ice chamber to finish my Dogfish Head Randall 3.0. I ended up spending $180 for a brand new one thanks to this group!

Just received the Palmer Water book from Amazon. Can't wait to sit down with a little "light" reading. :)

The shipment also had a set of 4 of these stainless steel clippy things that I'll use to clamp my BIAB onto the rim of my perforated basket. (I had been using steel binder clips, but they started rusting and didn't want that getting into my wort.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back