• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Dual Primary Regulator, 3 Body Secondary, 3 Way Distributor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usfmikeb

Reaction score
Just bought a used commercial kegerator off CL, and need some parts on the co2 side to get things going. Need a dual primary regulator, a 3 body secondary regulator, and a 3 way distributor.

Just in case anyone wants to know, the reasoning behind this setup is that it has enough space to store several other cornies. So, one side of the dual primary will be set to run to the 3 body secondary to run the taps at appropriate pressure per tap based on what's being served.

The other side of the primary will be set at a higher pressure to run to the 3 way distributor, and will be used to carb kegs before they go on tap. This was a pain point with my existing setup, as I needed time to carb a keg when one of them kicked. I know there are shortcuts to do it quickly, but I've found that I prefer the carbing when it's done slower.

Latest posts

Back