Mini Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman6409

Reaction score
Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows of any mini keg systems, kind of like the Heineken one, that us homebrewers can use. I have done a lot of searching and come up with very little. Does anyone know of any or any way to do conversions on current mini keg systems?

My local home brew shop sells all this Party Keg Systems. However when I asked about it, the guy said having the set up and planing on reusing it will cost you the same as just getting a corny in the long run. I believe that was because this Party Keg Systems was made of aluminum and would need to be repalced whenever it gets too scratched on the inside.

These are all cool and all but I personally am looking for something portable, kind of like the Heineken table top thingy. I know there kegs are proprietary but i was hoping someone may know of a work around.

Back