Kentucky Boy Welcome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I grew up in Lexington and went to UK. Go Cats! Good luck homebrewing. My friend works at the Liquour barn by Hamburg. Are there any other homebrew suppliers in Lex?

I too grew up there and went to UK (we need to get rid of Tubby). Welcome, this is a great place to hang out, laugh and learn about this great hobby/passion of ours...

Actually I'm a student at UK now, and have been begging and writing in UK's paper to get rid of the man making the program medicore. Actually I live at Hamburg and only shot at that Liquor Barn. As for Homebrewing, I have no idea yet. I just got the idea after looking at kits at Liquor Barn and reading about it. Being from Eastern Kentucky, I'm just use to seeing Moonshine brewing lol

I actually just found a shine hookup out here. He says some Tennessee boys tell him that his is better. Yeah enough of this "Tubby Ball" and unrankedness. Is it his recruiting skills? Remeber the days of Mashburn, Walker, Mercer,...and... winning Championships. Tubby aint got it

Back