Great Divide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theonetrueruss

Reaction score
So when i got home from picking up some beer for the weekend. (My pipeline is a bit behind)... I realized I was only charged $1.99 for a 12 pack mixed from Great Divide...

It has 3 Old Ales, 3 Rice Ales, 3 Saisons, and 3 IPAs

All were good.. could have passed on the rice beer but for something with that rice flavor it was done well.

Just thrilled. Can't believe I got that much good beer for about 2 bucks! (I got a bunch of other stuff too hence not noticing until later)

favorites are the Hibrination Old Ale and the Saison. Damn goodstuff... need to get more of that!

Up till now that was the only beer I had from them... I think they are close to my tastes... kinda feels like drinking good homebrew. Next time I see the Yeti I'm gonna get some more.

Up till now that was the only beer I had from them... I think they are close to my tastes... kinda feels like drinking good homebrew. Next time I see the Yeti I'm gonna get some more.

I cannot get their stuff in South Dakota. I have to get it from MN. :[

Ohwell, at least I like some of O'Dells and Red Hook's stuffs and I can get that in quantity.

Mmmm. Yeti Clone.
DSC00527.JPG

I need to try this Yeti. I LOVE their Titan IPA, only had it once, it's hard to find here

I don't know if it's the BYO recipe but it came out almost identical to the real thing. It takes one hell of a starter.

Amount Item Type % or IBU
17 lbs Pale Malt (2 Row) US (2.0 SRM) Grain 82.40 %
1 lbs 8.0 oz Rye, Flaked (2.0 SRM) Grain 7.27 %
12.0 oz Black (Patent) Malt (500.0 SRM) Grain 3.64 %
12.0 oz Chocolate Malt (350.0 SRM) Grain 3.64 %
10.1 oz Roasted Barley (300.0 SRM) Grain 3.05 %
1.50 oz Magnum [14.00 %] (60 min) Hops 47.8 IBU
1.00 oz Chinook [13.00 %] (15 min) Hops 14.7 IBU
0.50 oz Centennial [10.00 %] (15 min) Hops 5.7 IBU
0.50 oz Magnum [14.00 %] (15 min) Hops 7.9 IBU
1.00 oz Centennial [10.00 %] (5 min) Hops 4.5 IBU
1 Pkgs California Ale (White Labs #WLP001) Yeast-Ale