Beer Armor!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. I always wanted to crash the Vampire LARP in Frankenmuth dressed as vampire hunters, armed with paintball guns, of course.

LMAO, I think that's part of the ambiance when you're playing, Revvy.

Honestly, I don't know if that one is going on anymore. An acquaintence of mine in high school did it, their group was called "Frankenmuth at Night."

That was some pretty music. I'll have to keep an ear out for them seeing they're in my neck of the woods. Cool video as well. Good ideas for halloweenie next year.

Is it me, or does it look like Brian Posehn and Zach Galifianakis are in the band?

The mini-keg is my favorite part. Not just because they finally figured out a way to re-use the Heineken mini-keg, but because I roll on the floor laughing from that first swing.

Cool stuff! And the music was pretty good! They remind me a bit of Clutch, in that they actually use complex riffs without relying on the vocals to carry all the melody.

The mini-keg is my favorite part. Not just because they finally figured out a way to re-use the Heineken mini-keg, but because I roll on the floor laughing from that first swing.

Same here- I can't explain it, but I saw him carrying and I'm just 'is that a..' he swings ROTFL! nice... nice...

They do play some pretty kick as riffs; Going to have to check them out, thanks!

:EDIT: It's just a flesh wound! I've had worse...:EDIT:

Back