Shaquille O'Neal Buick Lacrosse Commercial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine73

Reaction score
Oh this is a funny commercial. Obviously this guy is pretty big, but they try to play it like this car fits him, when his knees easily extend more than halfway above the steering wheel, while it's like the driver's seat is leaned all the way back against the rear seat?

this is the commercial:

I would suggest he just use this method, where Hightower from Police Academy simply removes the driver's seat, and sits in the rear seat to drive the vehicle (fast forward to about 00:30):

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy is a monster for sure. Can you imagine being in his house? I bet the furniture is twice normal size, ceilings 12 ft tall. Probably feel like a midget.

I thought the same thing when I seen the commercial. Yes, he technically fits, but he is squeezed in there for sure. Not Buick's fault. Maybe they should have shown him in a Cooper Mini first?

He might make it into a Cooper Mini but they'd probably need the jaws of life to get him back out. I imagine it would look a lot like Hightower in the '78 Honda Civic before he took the front seat out.

Back