What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I take it you don't like scotch? Lol

Never have. Just don't care for the flavor.
Now bourbon, on the other hand, is my spirit of choice.

How is it? I always see it, but I've never picked any up.

Its a very tastey ipa. I enjoy it. Its very hoppy but I say pretty balance. Nice malt back bone. I would recommend it. Check the date at the bottom but you should find some pretty fresh. I want to grab more ska and number of other breweries

DisturbdChemist said:
Its a very tastey ipa. I enjoy it. Its very hoppy but I say pretty balance. Nice malt back bone. I would recommend it. Check the date at the bottom but you should fine some pretty fresh. I want to grab more ska and number of other breweries

Good, I'll check the date before buying. I always hate the guessing game of whether or not the IPA your buying is fresh or not.
Side note, I thought about going to petrol tomorrow. If I do, hopefully I don't run into your boyfriends from last time. :p

Either Curator Dunkel Doppelbock

This is absolutely amazing. Its a definite try.

ForumRunner_20130726_231245.jpg

image-3059680727.jpg

image-1598535693.jpg

image-2715230267.jpg

image-2767472804.jpg

image-1879549583.jpg

If any of you guys are as big of blues fans as I am you'll love this place for some live blues, having another two hearted from bells at buddy guys legends in chicago

If any of you guys are as big of blues fans as I am you'll love this place for some live blues, having another two hearted from bells at buddy guys legends in chicago

I love the blues, was raised on it. I used to live in Memphis and hung out a lot at BB Kings downtown. Was good friends for awhile with Little Jimmy King who was adopted by Albert King. The kid was amazing but unfortunately lost his battle with cocaine.

Victory hop whallop! .. nice hoppy bitterness to cover the lack of a malt backbone ... still a very drinkable ipa. Love it.probably better before a whole Growler of mango peace Skeeter pi$$

Gotta get me some of that..
Don't think that's out here yet. ..
Lucky you

Its pretty good. Its a shame I don't like getting session beers. I like the abv. I like getting the buzz along with the nice taste. I don't like getting a buzz without the taste though. I had the All Day at Nordeast's house and it was great though.

HellBound said:
Stone IPA watching last nights Burn Notice.
Absolutely love that show, haven't seen any of this season though, just left buddy guys legends to see his drummers wife, Nellie "Tiger" Travis, sang tonight it was phenomenal, having a ryediculous ipa from chameleon brewing, luckily my pallet is gone from two hearted ales all night

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
Absolutely love that show, haven't seen any of this season though, just left buddy guys legends to see his drummers wife, Nellie "Tiger" Travis, sang tonight it was phenomenal, having a ryediculous ipa from chameleon brewing, luckily my pallet is gone from two hearted ales all night

Yep. It's all on demand if you're able to. Will probably be on Netflix or something. It's on it's final season.

Oh ya, and drinking a Hop Notch from Uinta.

image-1655688007.jpg

OJ. Pool party today. A lot of beer will be consumed.

coffee while gearing up to clean the garage.

my Simcoe Pale keg kicked last night. I still have some bottles in the fridge. now I just gotta decide what's going in that keg.

Good, I'll check the date before buying. I always hate the guessing game of whether or not the IPA your buying is fresh or not.
Side note, I thought about going to petrol tomorrow. If I do, hopefully I don't run into your boyfriends from last time. :p

My boy friends? They were hitting on you more. I don't know what I'm doing today yet.

DisturbdChemist said:
My boy friends? They were hitting on you more. I don't know what I'm doing today yet.

Hehehe! They very well may have been, but I don't remember much of that whole conversation after all the Karbach brews and that Vampire Slayer.
Not 100% sure what I'm doing today. I think I'll atleast try to make a run to the downtown Specs. Possibly Petrol. I feel lazy today, though.

Hehehe! They very well may have been, but I don't remember much of that whole conversation after all the Karbach brews and that Vampire Slayer.
Not 100% sure what I'm doing today. I think I'll atleast try to make a run to the downtown Specs. Possibly Petrol. I feel lazy today, though.

Im never lazy to do that just house work lol. Thats what i think my plan is today actually. Im leaving now and later I decided to stop by home depot to get stuff for tje house tomorrow. Though again I do not need to get beer...

also hit up come breweries, santa fe brewing, blue corn brewing and taos mesa brewing. We got flights at all of them and i did not taste one bad beer, also picked up some STONE since we do not have it here in ks, gonna age one of the arrogant bastard's and the OG. Cant wait to drink the enjoy by 8-02 on my birthday; 8-02! :D

2013-07-27 09.40.56.jpg

2013-07-24 12.46.14.jpg

2013-07-25 14.43.06.jpg

2013-07-24 11.55.43.jpg

Back