South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 8!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:ban:--Here we go with round 8!--:ban:
:fro:(Malt Madness?):fro:​

THIS ROUND HAS BEEN FILLED

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order or 41 bags and some misc items.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order.
Note: If you really want bulk hops, hopsdirect.com is much cheaper.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 Bags
lordura [PAID]: 1x BZ-VIEN
robbieo13 [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1/2x GW-C30, 1x CM-WHET
Izumidai [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE
Tepe [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA
ferman [PAID]: 1x CM-6ROW, 1/2x GW-C30
BigGreen[PAID]: 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-MUNH, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-CRPL
Mazey [PAID]: 1x TF-GPRM
rtt121 [PAID]: 3x CM-PALE, 1x BZ-MUNH, 1x BZ-VIEN
bmoor [PAID]: 3x CM-SPIL, 1x BZ-VIEN
idratherbeinmexico [PAID]: 2x TF-MOPA
kgfitz [PAID]: 1x CM-SPIL, 1X CM-PALE
Dschuetz [PAID]: 3x BZ-PILS
b0r0da [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x FB-PILS, 1x FB-SMUN
merc1 [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-MUNH
Ty5592 [PAID]: 1x BD-PALE
ryan0914 [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/2x GW-C40, 1/2x CM-MUNH
wilserbrewer [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x CM-MUNH, 1/2x GW-C40
k4141222 [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA

How it works:
  1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $4/bag for shipping.
  2. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  3. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  4. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:
  • Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

I thought this would be full by now. I'll take 1 X BD-MOPA Maris Otter. Thanks again, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.

Well it just started 20mins ago... that would be a world record![/QUOTE

That that would be fast for over two tons of grain. I'll give it to an hour. Hey man you said you do alot of amer ales, you like oaked imp stouts?

I love pretty much ANY beer... I mostly do AM styles because they are the only ones I can keep consistent. Everything else always gets weird on me! My hefe's are cursed. There always seems to be some bizarre thing that happens to ruin the beer.

I love stouts BTW.

Thats cool, I got a couple of beers I'll bring you tomorrow for having to deal with all that sugar. I got a big oaked stout that came in around 12% nice and roasty for fall, and some barley wine that i've been sitting on for a while. Anytime i did a hefe i had to drink it up fast, they seem to go downhill quickly.

Am I to understand that the price in each cell is per lb?

For example, BD-MOPA Maris Otter would cost $0.64 a lb?

Just wondering since these do fill up quickly. In the NCM sales book it say "We will often be able to better your rate for multiple pallet orders" Is it possible to put together 2 pallets of grian. Just a thought.

I doubt it since we fill it up fast and those who buy want it ASAP and 2 pallets may take 2 months to sell out and just as long to have everyone pay.

I'm down to split that crystal
Is that a 50/50 split?

Just wondering since these do fill up quickly. In the NCM sales book it say "We will often be able to better your rate for multiple pallet orders" Is it possible to put together 2 pallets of grian. Just a thought.
2 pallets would indeed delay the time it would take to fill. At the current price, everyone is happy and stocked.

Trying to work it out, I'll definitely stop by if they get down. I want to do something this week. You stopping by?

Alright alright.

Put me down for 3x cm-pale. 1x bz-munh. 1x bz-vien. I am willing to split the vienna if anyone interested.

Thanks lordura!

just want to give props to lordura... anyone new that is hesitant in getting in on one of these buys, dont be! He does a great job of keeping these organized and easy for the buyers.

If i didnt move down to MD for a new job i would be all over this, thankfully i still had a couple hundred lbs from previous buys to hold me over :)

cheers jersey

Hey Jeff, cory sean and I have our order, 1 pils, 1 carapils, 1 Munich and a 2-row pale. That includes the pils i already told ya about, thanks a million!

Hey Jeff, cory sean and I have our order, 1 pils, 1 carapils, 1 Munich and a 2-row pale. That includes the pils i already told ya about, thanks a million!

2Row or Pale?

You really want 55lb's of carapils? I'll buy a few pounds off you guys.

Back