Fly-in Fishing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
Later Suckers!

Fly-in Fishing in Norther Ontario. Leaving Tomorrow.

I have Cigars. Homebrew. Gear. and a little something extra for the walleye, some citrus and morel infused butter.

See you all in a week!

I am freaking stoked!

We were supposed to do a trip on August 1, but cancelled it due to not having time this summer. We're going next summer, for sure!

Where are you going? Which outfitter?

When you say fly-in you mean some plane takes you somewhere remote?

Yeah, we are being dropped off approx. 80 miles from red lake ontario on a lake where we are the only dudes fishing. It is so glorious words can not explain.

I just finished packing. I have about 30 min of work to do i nthe morning and then its vaca time baby!!!!:rockin:

That is something I would love to do some day. We don't have a lot of lakes down here in the desert so inevitably every time I'm at the lake, 1000 other people are too.

seeing as how i have probably 400 lakes in a 100mi radius. i can get you on a lake with a lot fewer people on it than that. well there may be that many but the big lake to my west is really big! or i can get you on a couple private lakes where we'd be it except for some landowners.

hey have fun rev...ya lucky bastige

Back