Bell's beer mirror

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCBrewster

Reaction score
I am a Michigan native and home is not far from bells brewery. I now live in South Carolina and would like to get a bells beer mirror for my bar. Anyone know of where/how to get them? I have seen them at bars and such but they don't have them for sale on their website

Yeah I see that. I was just really looking for a mirror or something cool like that. I saw a Craigslist post in ft Wayne for one but I'm nowhere near that and the guy wanted like 2-300 for it. I think at most I would pay 100.

Try sending an email to their customer service department, often they'll sell you stuff that isn't on the website if you ask nice and have a good story. That's how I got a Full Sail tap handle for my kegerator, cheaper than a used one on eBay.

Really? That's awesome! I should try that out. I emailed one of their departments but never heard back. Maybe I'll try customer service

Good news!! Well kind of good haha. Bells customer service emailed me back. They sold out a year ago but have a new design in the process

I am a Michigan native and home is not far from bells brewery. I now live in South Carolina and would like to get a bells beer mirror for my bar. Anyone know of where/how to get them? I have seen them at bars and such but they don't have them for sale on their website

I have one I'm selling.
bells-brewery-bar-mirror

You might also find who your local craft beer distributor is and get with them. I had a few buddies that worked for Monarch Beverage, one of our local distributors, and they always have cool merch. One of them ended up giving me a 10x10 Sam Adams pop up tent cover, a bunch of shirts, and some banners.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I keep trying to post the picture but it's not letting me for some reason. It's on offer up. Search for zip code 85259. My name is kimi

Kimi, I am interested! I can't find you on offer up though. So if you can somehow get me the information and a picture and I price maybe we could make a deal!

Attachments

• bellsbeer.jpg
    bellsbeer.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 24
Back