• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 4 ball lock cornies on my road trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poindexter

Reaction score
Leaving Chapel Hill, NC about 05-22-09 for Fairbanks, AK. Shipping for four cornies to Fbx, AK is $150, so I am looking. I can work with pin locks (Coke), but prefer to keep bringing in ball locks (Pepsi)

Route is I40W to either of Knoxville or Nashville, North to Indy. Than 74W(ish) to 80W to Cheyenne, WY. Then Devils Tower, WY to I25N to Canada.

Bueler? Bueler?

PM or post, doesn't matter. Must respond before I fly out 05-19-09 very early.

PS: How come WTB isn't a valid thread prefix?

I have 2 pin lock that I can part with and 2 ball lock that I can part with. I know you probably want all of the same, but I need to hold onto the other ones. PM me if you are interested and we can settle on a good price. A guy that lives about 10 minutes was selling ball lock kegs, I could check to see if he has some more.

Mapquest says HEndersonville is sort of NE metro Nashville right near I40 and I65, perfect.

My plan is to depart Henderson, NC Sunday May 24 and RON in or near Nashville, ETA 10ish PM. Is there a Motel 6 type joint near you so we can look at Sunday night or Monday AM on your way to work in case I am delayed?

I am PMing my cell. My first choice would be four ball locks. Second would be two of each. If I run out of space in the car I will strap the first two ball locks to my front fenders with duct tape. I should be able to call you Friday the 22 to let you know how much room I have left in the car.

I'll open with offering $30 each for decent looking kegs that hold pressure, $10 each for decent looking kegs that probably will hold pressure with new rings.

You know, if I get two balls and two pins I can dabble in lambics and bretts on the pin side....hmmm.

Back