Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukus

Reaction score
I have been looking for just plain pint glasses. I have looked at all the stores in the area but with no luck. Where do get nice pint glasses? I have a friend that has a laser etching machine that will put my logo on the glasses for me once I find some

Last week I snagged a box of twelve plain American pint glasses from a going out of business Linens & Things for $6.

+1 on Bed Bath and Beyond. And don't forget your 20% off or $5 off coupon, they even take the expired ones.

Yea I put the pint glasses on my wedding registry (and got them :) ) But when I was looking over everything we scanned, I thought the pint glasses were wrong or something because the price was so low, or I scanned the wrong thing. I even went back to the store. I wanna say it might have even been like 10 bucks for 12 of em. They are called 'Flares.' BBB rules without a doubt. No wonder busted ass linens and things is going out of business.

Yea I put the pint glasses on my wedding registry (and got them :) ) But when I was looking over everything we scanned, I thought the pint glasses were wrong or something because the price was so low, or I scanned the wrong thing. I even went back to the store. I wanna say it might have even been like 10 bucks for 12 of em. They are called 'Flares.' BBB rules without a doubt. No wonder busted ass linens and things is going out of business.

wow I will have to take a look at Bed Bath and Beyond. I looked at Target, Walmart and Linens & Things, they did not have them here.

I bought similar glasses at wal-mart for 6.99 for twelve. I don't think they are tempered glass though as I've broken 4 or 5 of them in the past few months, how sturdy are your flares from BBB?

Well my glasses showed up just before Christmas. They look more durable than I thought they would, so thats good. Once I get them eteched I will post some pics.

I say a box of 22.5 ouncers at Target today for $10. SWMBO said I didn't need 'em.....

Agreed... +2 on BBandB... I got a full bar set there a few years ago with 6 pint glasses, 6 shot glasses, 6 whiskey glasses, 6 bar mugs, and a glass half gallon pitcher for about 20 bucks...

World Market had some pint glasses that you could write with a chalk on . They come in handy sometimes...

Here is my favorite glass. It is something a friend picked up for me years ago at a glass-blower;s show. It fits great in my hand, it hold 16 ounces with a nice head, it captures aroma better then any other glass I own and I just plain like it. It is a bit odd, but so am I so it fits.

P1000632.jpg

Here is my favorite glass. It is something a friend picked up for me years ago at a glass-blower;s show. It fits great in my hand, it hold 16 ounces with a nice head, it captures aroma better then any other glass I own and I just plain like it. It is a bit odd, but so am I so it fits.

P1000632.jpg

Brewpastor that is a cool looking glass. Very unique:mug:

I thought I would pass this one on.

Found these glasses at Pier 1 Imports for $3 ea!
The neat thing is the chalkboard paint on the sides for labeling. The glasses include 2 pieces of chalk.

They were labeled as 17oz glasses.

They also have stemless wine glasses as well.

Enjoy!

Empty:
img006.jpg

Full:
img005.jpg

Back