Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need this keg cleaner so I can be sure I get those hard to clean areas...and thereby eliminate one more thing that might have gone wrong with my beer!

I ferment and keg in corny kegs, I have very thick arms and cannot reach in so I have to use very hot water and aggressive shaking to try and remove any trub left over. Plus I think You're awesome.

I need a carboy cleaner because I'm lazy! I like the to see the gunk swirl away with oxy clean and a drill. I hate that stupid nylon carboy brush and this would make my life easier and my wife happier if I was done cleaning faster. Come on you know you want to make my wife happy. Happy wife = happy life!

I really need one because my 2 year old son is a huge fan of watching "daddy beer bubbles" (the fermentation) and he loves power tools, so what's better than having beer and power tools and a happy 2 year old all together?! Plus, I hate how the bristle brushes fling goop everywhere when you pull it out of the carboy.

My least favorite thing about making beer is cleaning carboys and it will make me smile :)

I have a dozen kegs that have been empty for 2 years due to my becoming an economic refugee and having to relocate across the country twice!

I need help cleaning my funky cornys!

Obviously I need one of the Carboy Cleaners for the main reason everybody else needs one: it's the best carboy cleaning device out there. But, I want a Carboy Cleaner because of something else that I want but don't have...

If I were to win a Carboy Cleaner, I think my fiance would be ok with me buying my first power drill!!

I would like a carboy cleaner because I am tired of having to clean my glasses every time I pull a bottle brush out of a carboy.

DJG

I'd be interested in this as I have a sanke keg that I would love to ferment in. Unfortunately, I have no good way of cleaning it currently.

I would love a carboy cleaner so my dumass doesn't break another carboy and possibly kill my self. Also it would be super awesome to clean my kegs with a drill. Chopps

I would like a carboy cleaner because I get a ton of fromunder cheese on my carboys and need a better way to take it off.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Home Brew Talk

I want to win a keg cleaner because whirling blue fabric pads make me tingly all over. That's all.

Mehhh, I just want one because I have never used one. Also the small print of your give away says to post two sentences while the top big print says one sentence.

Edit: I deserve one for seeing such a discrepancy.:ban:

I need a Carboy Cleaner because my wife keeps yelling at me for using the children to reach into the carboy...plus I like attachments for power tools that relate to brewing beer (yes power tools and beer, what could go wrong?)

I really need one of these because, after manually scrubbing through the top of my Sanke keg, my arm has gotten so buffed it no longer fits.

Attention, Breaking News!!!: Broke homebrewer in need of a carboy cleaner that doesn't take hours(lots of water/pbw/sitting) or heavy lifting(less water/pbw/rag/lots of shaking). Already ruined one Better Bottle before realizing stupid regular carboy brushes damage them, HELP!

I need one so can make that evil brush that scratched up my carboys jealous. I hope he doesn't see this.

I would like one because my cats tail is not an approved substitution for your product, plus teaching the cat to sit on a carboy is difficult enough.

Carboys can consistently contain celliferous, catastaltic kruesen, causing chômage.

My Kingdom for a Carboy Cleaner.

I would really appreciate one of your awesome carboy cleaners! To feel the calm, cool breeze of the cleaning flaps, the vibration of the drill and cleaner in my hands, my glass carboys glistening in the fluorescent lights of my brew room, shining like a Tiffany chandelier.............................

Whoa...! I need one of these!

I need a carboy brush because everybody tells me that my beer is bad and has chunks floating in it. I tell them to come wash out my gear. Save me!

I need one because I spent all my money on corny kegs and car boys that are now dirty and in need of a good cleaning. I really don't want to sell any more of my internal organs for cool devices and supplies.

I'm losing strength in one arm. Cleaning a carboy without a lot of lifting would be sure help.

Because eventually my midget son is going to be too big to shove into the carboy with a sponge and soap!

Sent from my Droid using Home Brew Talk

As long as it works I can sleep more soundly without having nightmares of those nasty little beasties....you know, the ones that take advantage of the perfectly good wort that you spent weeks perfecting the recipe, days making a yeast starter and hours of brewing doing your due diligence to ensure the proper temperatures are reached with a submersion wort chiller to bring it down to pitching temperature and even before you can pitch, BAM! the beasties strike cause you didn't have a carboy cleaner to REALLY clean that carboy.

I need a carboy cleaner because I pulling that damn brush out of the carboy and getting trub all over my face!

Thanks for the chance. I personally need a Carboy Cleaner because using a brush just plain sucks!

I would love to drill the **** out of my bung hole with one of these. (I obviously have a dirty mind that needs all the cleaning it can get)

These Carboy Cleaners look great! I'm tired of bending my bottle brush every which way to get the gunk off the inside of my carboys. As the saying goes, I need the right tool for the right job.

I need to win this because the crap I bought on craigslist is probably infected with something. My first batch was a Coopers Mexican cerveza kit that gave everyone the squirts. Or maybe the cerveza is working true to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back