$74.05 for brand new keg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not a bad deal. as long as you arent using them commercially, NSF rating probably doesnt matter. it costs a bit of money to get a product certified, so if they are trying to offer cheap kegs, they probably elected not to do it.

as long as they are all stainless and the welds are good, i see no downsides. they look nice too.

I'm skeptical, maybe that's just me but i would find out what grade stainless. I also notice the handle is described as "durable metal". IDK< I almost bought them and passed.

Aren't regular cornys 316 stainless? Maybe these are cheaper 304 stainless?

Sure is pretty. $75 dollars doesn't seem to bad for a new ball lock keg. I was very lucky recently and bought 3 for $25 a piece... I was real lucky. Some guy just needed to get rid of them. That seems to be happening less and less these days.

Wow, looking for a good way to get in kegging and with the shortage going around on used kegs and me not really wanting to be a used keg for 70 bucks this might be the way to go. Wish I could find out something about the company making them to see if they are quality enough for a keg setup.

-Brett

Back