Homebrew Depot Events: PHX 07/19 and 8/02

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just passing this info along. I know for sure that I personally won't be at the July 19th event as I will be checking up on my Northern AZ hop stash.

If you haven't been out their new store, you should check them out.

Attention all Brewers:

The Homebrew Depot will be having a brew out demonstration put on by Adam from Brewcraft USA THIS SATURDAY JULY 19. At 10 AM Adam will brewing up a batch using New Zeland Riwaka and New Zeland Hallertau hops. This will give everybody a chance to experience the flavor and aroma of these hops and to see how they are best utilized. Everybody is welcome, and Adam will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have about these exciting new (to U.S. homebrewers) hops.

Also, on Saturday, August 2nd we will be hosting a mead brew out for International Mead Day. We invite any homebrewers or spectators to come out and join the festivities. Any brewer making a batch of mead at the Depot that day will recieve one vial of free White Labs liquid yeast. We will have sodas, water, and barbeque available for free, and we will be having another raffle! If you haven't been to the shop for a brew out before, now is the time. We hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Sean Aldous
Tim Dunning
Tim Kooiman
Your Homebrew Depot Crew

Homebrew Depot is located here:
2111 S Alma School Rd
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 831-3030

Latest posts

Back