Just starting all grain, wish me luck.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rohlk

Reaction score
I have been brewing with extract and have done some partial mashes. Helped a buddy with his first all grain batch. I've been using Designing Great Beers to figure my numbers out and have done it all with a pencil and pad so I hope it all works out. I think I'm gonna do a Pumpkin Ale for my first all grain batch and after that a Porter. I've got the Porter recipe all worked out and need to work out a recipe for the Pumpkin Ale seeing as pumpkins are available now. Here is my rig I finally got leak free. Its been a bit of a process. This is just a mock up. Wish me luck.

DSCF3054.jpg

Looks great. The 'by hand' recipe stuff is kinda fun at first, but pony up for Beersmith or something. You'll never look back. Congrats!!:tank:

Looks like how we all started out in one way or another. You will be fine and I bet you make some really good beer. This is just the beginning you will go crazy and want to upgrade you system, it never stops...lol

Back