My recent score...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
2 brand new fresh out the box, never used pepsi corny kegs. Never seen them like this before and its a thing of beauty...Just thought I would share, there sooooooooooo pretty!!!

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

So THAT'S what they look like without all the stickers, scratches and dents!
Very sexy indeed.
How'd you manage to find brand new ones?

Congratulations, those are beautiful! What are you planning on filling them with first?

Congratulations, those are beautiful! What are you planning on filling them with first?

Not sure yet, maybe a pale and my house amber will serve them justice for the first run..

Tell ya what, I bought a new italian keg at northern brewer and they dont even compare to the cornelius company kegs. I have a few used cornys as well, theres a reason why there still floating around...Top notch quality craftsmanship at its finest..

Hi

Now wait one minute !!!!

The still legible markings on those kegs clearly say "for soft drink use only". Using them for beer would *obviously* be wrong. Please send them to me for proper disposal... :D:D:D:D

Always wondered what one looked like before it got backed over by a truck.

Bob

I usually seach everyday for kegs on either ebay, or graigslist. Found these on ebay, contacted the member and was able to score these 2 plus 2 more. He had quite a few which are a thing of the past now. Yeah, he knew what he had so I had to pay for them...wasnt crazy money but enough, still less than the italian kegs though:)

So now Im sittting on 4 brand new kegs that are quite possibly the best thing ever made, wish he had more but apparently one guy bought 6. So ya can imagine the number of new pepsi kegs he had, guess it was just the right time and place, which rarely ever happens to me..

Back