• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Culture Vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to believe that, for the most part, the homebrew crowd is generally an honest bunch of guys that share a common love/hobby. It's too bad that the OP is either incapacitated in endeavors in creating a gravel manufacturing facility, or a crappy ponzi scheme OR is just flat out avoiding the forum obligation he offered.

In any case, I cannot afford to do much outside of a few beer brews here and there when time and money are available.. $17.00 isn't going to hurt me much other than to deny me a batch of beer, or at least the majority of a batch.

I sent paypal as a gift option..More or less as a good gesture. It will be the last time I do this..

This lesson only cost me a measly $17.00...Cheap in the grand scheme of things..

Well played sir...well played. Enjoy my $17.00 AND the vials... :confused:

The situation is kind of ridiculous, and seems a little odd. I get why most people would believe he'd scam all of us, and maybe he has. However, would pull a scam like that while also not attempting at all to conceal their identity?

Is there anyone near him or who dealt with him before?

Yes I am. I have emailed him and offered to ship. No replies. I will try the house this morning. I think something is really wrong. This isn't like Donovan, He's an honest straight forward guy.

Keep your shirts on. I'm sure its serious and more then some guy looking to screw his reputation up over a few hundred dollars worth of culture vials.

I am going to un-delete this thread but close it. This thread is in violation of the rules that a person cannot do Vendor activity without a Vendor account. It was not caught in time and now we are in this situation. This is a chief example of why we have Vendor rules in place. While HBT is a Caveat emptor setup, I hope by opening this thread will allow you to get information you need to try and get your money back. In the future please report posts of people engaging in Vendor activity without a Vendor account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back