Green Flash Brewery...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of them? Just met one of the guy's last night at the Friday night car show at Bob's Big Boy in L.A. Really nice guy... Will see if I can find some of their stuff when I get the chance....

After using the search function, I have seen quite a few posts about them... Still gonna try to bring some stuff back East of the Mississippi....

Great brewery, their DIPA is one of my favorite west coast IPAs. I havn't had much else from them, i heard their regular IPA and Saison are very good. I highly recommend.

Well they're at least a little bit east of the Mississippi. Love the IPA.

I went down last Sunday only to find out they're closed on Sundays. However, their bottling line repair guy was there and let me in to walk around and take a peak inside. They've got a lot of equipment fixed into a little industrial space, it's pretty impressive how much quality beer they churn outta that place.

I like their double stout a whole lot. I talked with Chuck (their head brewer) so I have some idea of the body/malt profile and I am going to be attempting something similar in the next few months or so.

Everything they make is pretty good. I don't necessarily care for their Grand Cru, but one beer I don't care for out of so many isn't a big deal.

I haven't had a bad beer from them. Big fan of Imperial IPA, Hop Head Red, West Coast IPA. I just opened a 3 yr old bottle of there Barleywine last night. It was awesome. I have 2 more bottles left. I also really liked there Stout.

Just remembered we took this pick of their "delivery truck" at the Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA when we were out there recently...

DSC_0120.jpg

Back