Swmbo... Wtf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_Chicken

Reaction score
Ok so... all these internet lingo stuff that I don't understand, some people have told me but I dont believe them so i made up my own

SWMBO
some women must be overbearing
stupid whore my beer opened!

back to the fridge... carry on. :tank:

I am illiterate so this is what it means to me.:D

International_symbol_of_married.jpg

Single Whale Must Bone Officer

Shiny Water Makes Better Otter

She Wants My Big Ostrich

Soothing Witches Means Big Oops

Senator Washington Makes Bland Opposition

Honestly, I have a pet peeve for the 'google is your friend' type response and I don't like the swmbo acronym personally even if I kind of agree with both sometimes!

Actually, I think dataz has got it right.... with special emphasis on maybe.

:off:

Honestly, I have a pet peeve for the 'google is your friend' type response .

of course you are entitled to your opinion...

but sometimes folks are just lazy. I have found out lots of things I didn't know by doing a little Google searching. I bought a DC motor for my Barley Crusher and found out how to convert it for AC voltage. I didn't run to HBT and pester in the DIY forum...

/ :off:

So...who might be obese?

ducks head, runs for cover...

Not saying this is the case... but sometimes people are also just trying to start a conversation. The urge to do so is pretty powerful, particularly at work... Just sayin...

So what matters basically, originate Exciting acronyms concisely? Since we must bashfully oblige: Selfish woman master, beautifully orgasmic

Back