Approaching my one year of makin beer, how have you celebrated?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewd00d

Reaction score
So Sept.15th will be my one year mark of brewing. Thank you, thank you everyone.

I have a few things in mind, but wanted to get you fellow brewers involved to see what everyone has done to celebrate.

I bought a keg system and of course made beer, but I guess what would be that next step for your system is the question.

hoppymonkey said:
I bought a keg system and of course made beer, but I guess what would be that next step for your system is the question.

I do have a keg system already. But maybe a dual tap system.

This was not for a year but for reaching another brewing milestone.

I brewed a batch and drank a lot while brewing. I got really hammered and got on HBT. I created a fake name which is known as a spoof account. (against the rules, oops) I started a thread about illegal activities. Then I posted a nude pics of a girlfriend. I got threatened by the moderators and all my posts from that evening were deleted. I drunkenly apologized to Yooper and insisted that she apologize to me, and she did. It was GREAT !

I'd recommend brewing the first beer you made again. This will show you how far you've come in your process and will bring back memories from that first brew day!

I went to the titty bar to celebrate my one year in brewing. Just tell tell swmbo that you have a beer club meeting. That what I do. This hobby is not just about making beer

Back