Group Buy in Utah.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellicit

Reaction score
I'm trying to get together a group buy in Utah. I'm in the Layton Area and just opening a few wholesale accounts and with this I must have an initial order of $1500.... So, in the midst of getting the store up and running I'm going to do a MY COST BUY on everything from grain, yeast, equipment, hops, etc...

If we can get enough people interested it will continue or just have to get the store going sooner. Hopefully, this will benefit a few people in the process of helping me get the store running.

All items available can be found here (Brewer's Supply Group):
http://crosby-baker.com/index.php/home/internal/

email me if interested: [email protected]

:mug:

I know it said to email you but I figured I'd post a few questions here:) I am in Roy and would be interested in a group buy but the site you left a link to had no prices listed. Do you have a price guide on bulk grains by the 50lb bag? All 2row base malts would be great. And are you opening a brew shop in Davis county? If so when and where?!? Hope to hear from you!!!

Back