What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National Hot Dog Day wouldn't be complete without Sabrett dogs!

Never heard of them. Enlighten me

It's like a flight of hotdogs...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah we did some side-by-side tasting. My favorite were the Sechrist, local dogs. My son Nathan preferred Nathan's Famous. Go figure...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406158703.892650.jpg

Now the current phillies game is on. Even though they suck, it's nice to watch since I don't have cable at home...

And still drinking resin, despite Remmy's objections...:D

Never heard of them. Enlighten me

Yeah we did some side-by-side tasting. My favorite were the Sechrist, local dogs. My son Nathan preferred Nathan's Famous. Go figure...

View attachment 213002

Sabrett are my favorite. I grew up in the Bronx and every trip downtown, I'd grab a few from the carts. Boiled Sabrett with grilled onions = sex on a napkin. That's what they serve downtown.

My oldest son is also Nathan. :D. Cheers.

Now the current phillies game is on. Even though they suck, it's nice to watch since I don't have cable at home...

And still drinking resin, despite Remmy's objections...:D

Another objection...**** the Phillies. :D

Go Yanks.

De steeg brewing saison. With all the foreign language going on here tonight, seemed appropriate.

Small brewery in an alley in Denver.
De Steeg = the alley in some language not English

I have a buddy who used to live nearby. He loves Collette and said that the De Steeg saison is excellent.

No hotdog beats a koegel from Michigan! Serve the curve :p

Having another milkshake stout.

Water with ice cream from a local farm. Smacked. And on my way to em comin. Fat

Griffin Claw Norms Gateway IPA in my Dark Horse glass thinking how much of a hipster nightmare it will be the next visit there because of the reality show and all. Just great. :mad:

1406163763536.jpg

You may have a hangover, but just think about that beer you persevered over. That hangover is a victory over sobriety, and when you think about how bad you hurt in the morning, you can put a grin on your face and say "I beat sobriety".

Irish and sobriety will be eternally at odds.

Plus torrow is only training, so who cares?

Flocc it. Time for another
View attachment 213022
I'm going to pay for this tomorrow...

That's what hotel living is all about. Enjoy it while you can. :)

Drinking this bad boy. It's my last one. Luckily my buddy is moving back home from TX and he's bringing me some. In exchange I have to help him unpack the uhaul. Seems fair. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406166058.407097.jpg

Back