visiting Lancaster- Philly, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my wife is actually going to be out of town that week and I will be bored as **** looking for something to do so this might be a great idea.

Give me a shout - I'm always eager to meet fellow brewers. Lancaster Brewing Company, Iron Hill, Appalachian Brewing Company(Gettysburg and Harrisburg), Troegs (Harrisburg) and Stoudt's (Adamstown) are within reasonable driving distance of Lancaster.

Also, of note is the last Wednsday of the month (8/26) the Lancaster Homebrew club meets in the basement of the Lancaster Brewery for sharing our latest creations and talking brew.

I'm in! :rockin:

Lancaster is only an hour from here.

flyangler18 said:
Give me a shout - I'm always eager to meet fellow brewers. Lancaster Brewing Company, Iron Hill, Appalachian Brewing Company(Gettysburg and Harrisburg), Troegs (Harrisburg) and Stoudt's (Adamstown) are within reasonable driving distance of Lancaster.

Fine list but you forgot one of the best breweries between Lancaster and Philly. Your pennance is a bottle of Storm King. :D

Back