Best Online Homebrew Supply Store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munky

Reaction score
I'm a n00b who has yet to start his first batch, but I'm scoping out starter kits and extracts.

What's your favorite online supply store?
What do you like about it?
Are there any stores that you would recommend for specific items?
:mug:

Thanks!

Criticism? :)
I'm married, I used to it.

I did search to see if there was a similar post, but apparently I didn't search well enough. I'll look around some more.

Austinhomebrew, northernbrewer, and midwest have all gone smoothly for me.

Northern and austin have flat rate shipping which is very nice for larger orders.

Pick something close :p waiting is painful sometimes.

Check out Learn2brew. They have free shipping on all orders over $75, (Morbeer's free shipping is $59) I haven't used em yet, but soon will. Gonna other a Victoria grain mill and several all grain kits

Seeing that you are in Bham, I would recommend Brewmaster's Warehouse in Marietta. $6.99 flat rate shipping and good prices ($7.99 for 8oz of cascade).

Some of the suppliers mentioned here have a presence on Amazon and may offer Prime shipping.

I've used More Beer several times. They have both an east coast and west coast location. It is easier and less expensive than to go to the homebrew store (a 40 mile drive for me). If you get a reasonably sized order, shipping is free and no tax. I've been extremely happy with the product, selection and delivery time even though I'm 800 miles from their nearest. BTW- I still patronize the homebrew store. It would be a shame to lose them.

I use Northern Brewer (equipment, grain), MoreBeer (equipment, grain), Midwest (equipment, grain), Label Peelers (equipment, grain, hops), Yakima Valley Hops (hops), Farmhouse Brewing (hops), Bargainfittings (fittings, tubing), Brew Hardware (fittings, tubing, random), Williams Brewing (equipment), Beverage Elements (kegs). They all seem reliable to me and I will choose the supplier with the best deals going on typically, after accounting for shipping. Of course Amazon for odds and ends, especially if I can get prime shipping.

:smack:Reminder to self. Always check the original thread date before posting!

Back