Free Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Normis

Reaction score
All - added this to the classifieds, but don't seem to be getting any responses. At any rate, I have a square Coleman cooler-type MT I'm getting rid of. Brass ball valve, weldless thermometer, 60 qt capacity i believe. I just upgraded to a pot with false bottom, but don't want to just throw this bad boy away since it's in great shape.

If you can pick it up from me, or meet me somehwere near my house, it's yours. I'm in Kensington/Rockville area of MD, near White Flint Mall. PM me if interested.

C'mon people, it's FREE!

Thanks,

Norm

I was going to take you up on the offer since I'll be in DC next weekend, but I already have a 10G Rubbermaid that works fine for me. Have you tried Craigslist? Put a price on that thing! Say $20 or something; sounds like you put some money into it, and sometimes people need to see that you think something is worth money before they think it is too.

Back