Brewery Construction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like it's coming along nicely... can't wait to see the finished product. Any idea if you are going to install some sort of ventilation hood?

Thanks Seabee! The plan is to actually run a domed chimney on the BK. It will run to a 4" duct out through the western wall on the north end. Total run from BK to exterior will be at most 4'

The brew rig is going to be on the north wall below the window, and the BK will be to the far left of the rig.

Posts #32-39 show the entire "transformation"!

The actual brewery still needs to get wired, ferm chambers tweaked, etc. but that has to wait for further funds.

We are pleased with the way it turned out. I will update this thread as I continue to work on it.

Thanks!

And you did not miss them, there are no floor drains. That is ok with me though... if I need to, that is what the wet-dry vac is for!

DUDE! your micro is sweet! wish i had access to a place like that to brew for that matter even have osme of that equipment. Happy brewing !

Back