Anyone in the Boston area have an eherms system they would want to show off?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarbonTom

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I moved back to MA this past September. I have been brewing more and more since then. The stars somewhat aligned since I found a spare (live) 240v plug in some unused space at my old mans house thats great for brewing. So I decided to embark on the journey of building an eherms system. I'm still in the process of acquiring the parts for my panel at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone in the area might be willing to let me swing by (with beer of course) on a brew day to get a better understanding for how the system works and kinda get a walk through to see what things I will need that some guides might leave out.

I live in the back bay but work in concord ma half of the week. So anywhere in that proximity I guess.

Cheers,
Tom

I have an electric brewery eHerms setup (kal clone). I've used it twice so far and the brewery is still a work in progress but would be happy to show it off if you feel like making the trip out to Hudson, MA on the weekend some time.

Awesome, I'm basing mine of his as well, so that would be perfect. This weekend wont work for me with the holiday, but let me check my schedule in the next coming weeks and I'll PM you to see if we can work something out. Thanks!!!

Sounds good, my twitter username is the same as HBT (@andrhamm) which might be a better way to get a hold of me. I don't tend to receive email updates from HBT for whatever reason. I get notified of tweets pretty much instantly. I definitely already have a lot of changes I would make to the Electric Brewery control panel if I built it again so I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. I also wrote a post about my first run on the brewery on my blog at andrhamm.com

Cheers!

Back