• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb - rims

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to thread jack, but any details on the complete setup 1.5" you are selling poobah58?

I think I have one that I acquired in a buy all or none deal. I'm traveling this week, but if you're interested I can get SWMBO to take a picture of it tonight.

justhops said:
I think I have one that I acquired in a buy all or none deal. I'm traveling this week, but if you're interested I can get SWMBO to take a picture of it tonight.

Certainly interested and would love to see a picture. Tube or tube with controller?

I apologize for the delay. Due to the recent weather, I've experienced some travel delays. I won't be home until tomorrow evening. When I get home i'll pull it from storage and take some photos.

Found it! It has a 4500 W 240 V element. I have never used it so I can't say if it works or not. Looking for $60.00 plus shipping.

rims.jpg

Maybe I am missing but how do you put the temp probe in this tube? Looks like there are only 3 openings on the tube.

Back