Bad Monday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care how bad Monday is, an hour at the range after work will fix it.:ban:

I sent my hollow point defensive ammo for the 357 mag down range (time to rotate it). It was easily the loudest gun on the range :rockin: :cross:

I agree and not just on Mondays either. :D I don't go for loud but emptying a 50 round clip from the P90 is a great stress reliever.

splitting fire wood works for me, going for a bike ride in the woods help to. guns work well for the psychological end but dont help much with the physical need move around.

Home, home on the range.....Where the deer and the antelope......er.......run like hell!

not if i see em they don't! dinner time!! kids come help me skin out this deer/rabbit/duck..this is it's heart ,liver, lungs..etc. fascinated the hell out of em.

sh*t that reminds me i need to renew my range membership soon

Man, what is with homebrewers and hand guns lately? Listening to the brewing network and Justin and crew are all over the guns too! Must be something funny in the malt lately?

Man, what is with homebrewers and hand guns lately? Listening to the brewing network and Justin and crew are all over the guns too! Must be something funny in the malt lately?
I have noticed a lot of folks here packing. Outside of the couple cops I know, I know nobody who owns a gun. I must live a sheltered life.:)

Too Funny!!!

Wabbit Season!
Gnome Season!

Shecky & Zymurgrafi- I have been "into" guns since I was a kid. I had them long before I learned how to brew. Only don't mix the 2 hobbies!!!

That's right. Nothing good will ever come out of that combination, except maybe get a winner of a Darwin award. :) Some of the best times I had as a kid with my brother was picking off little green army men out of this Jade plant we had. We went through thousands of BB's. :D

Back