All he really needs in brewing equipment!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely, except he'd have to desalinate the water before he brewed unless that center lake is fresh water...

I figure when the coming zombie-pocalypse, "I am Legend" scenario or other end of the world type thing happens and we are knocked back to the stone age, my brewing skills will come in quite handy for turning bad water into something drinkable....My survival plan is, after I steal a couple guns from wal-mart I'll hit my lhbs.

Then I'll armor plate the lower level of my building, plant a rooftop garden, and find me a hottie or two to start repopulating the planet.
:D

Definitely, except he'd have to desalinate the water before he brewed unless that center lake is fresh water...

I figure when the coming zombie-pocalypse, "I am Legend" scenario or other end of the world type thing happens and we are knocked back to the stone age, my brewing skills will come in quite handy for turning bad water into something drinkable....My survival plan is, after I steal a couple guns from wal-mart I'll hit my lhbs.

Then I'll armor plate the lower level of my building, plant a rooftop garden, and find me a hottie or two to start repopulating the planet.
:D

I honestly think that is the smartest thing I have ever heard. Stephen Hawkins and Eistien have nothing on you!:mug:

Back