Sam's seasonal please...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelipen

Reaction score
Little did I know they switched to Alpine. That has got to be the worst thing I've ever tasted from Sam Adams. I generally find their beer ok and often the only thing other than BMC.

Hmm cherry wheat is far far far far worse. But the alpine is decent, not great, decent. I do like the noble pils though. I think that is summer though

I enjoyed the "IPL" they have in the spring variety pack. I actually like the Alpine Spring too. Different strokes I guess.

I had only just gotten into drinking their winter lager. I reckon the bars around me had it for a month or so and they've switched it up already. Not impressed.

I believe, according to their website, the noble pils is now available year round. I have purcheas a 6er since it went year round and it didn't seem as delicious as when it was seasonal. Probably just me, but I haven't bought any since.

The noble pils is good, I like it. Have not tried the cherry wheat, mainly because I like fruit flavors to evolve from ingredients and esters, but I don't like fruit in beer. Not just beer though, it doesn't belong in ice cream either.

Back