Hello from Northern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichlerguy

Reaction score
Hi, all. Firstly, thanks to everyone here for this forum. It's great. I've posted -- and gotten fast answers -- a few times before it dawned on me to properly say hello. So...hi.

I've been brewing for about five years but it's really taken off the last year or so. I'm lucky to live 10 minutes from MoreBeer in Concord. Got one of their basic equipment kits and some extract one day and it's just gone from there. Nowadays it's all-grain on a 10 gallon system with a kegerator, stir plate, etc., etc.

No particular style (yet) although there's this hazelnut brown that keeps turning up. Haven't had to dump much beer but it's rare that I make a knockout...still a lot to learn, which is why this place is great.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. Looking forward to lots of brewing and getting better at it in 2012. Cheers!

Hi neighbor!
I'm standing in my front yard, can you see me?
Welcome aboard!
There's another member in WC (good friend)
I'm 2 miles from MoreBeer

Did you go to the Winter Brewfest last Saturday @ Todos Santos in Concord?

Cheers!

- Kurt

Hey, Kurt. I'll look for ya out front :)

No, I didn't go to WBF and I'm kicking myself for it. Am going to SF beer week opener next Friday, though and looking forward to it. Beer week's gonna be fun, except for my liver. You going to anything?

Back