RDWHAHB - Or 6...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiscoKid

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Relax Don't Worry Have a Homebrew should probably not be interpreted as: Relax, Don't Worry, Polish Off All the Homebrews Your Co-Workers Who Brew Were Nice Enough to Send Home With You For Your Next Brew Day - That is, unless you like fighting with your siphoning hose and draining wort to your floor instead of the primary. Also know as: RDWPOAHYCWBWNESHWYFUNBD.

That is all.

Great advice. While all aspects of the beer production process can be fun, they don't mix too well with excessive consumption of said product.

You should do a live webcast next time so we can laugh at you even more.

Heh... I exaggerate some for your amusement, I was hardly stumbling around the place. But when the siphon hose flopped out of the strainer while I was mucking with the other end, I distinctly had the thought, "You know, a little more manual dexterity sure would be nice."

The other lesson learned - clip the other end of the darn hose on to something.

Anyways... the yeast is pitched on beer #2, the stock pot and brewing utensils are soaking in PBW, time to start the waiting game.

Back