Active Denver Homebrewers Clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Just curious if there are any active clubs. I went to Foam On The Range and it was weird - I tried signing up (and paying) for membership on their page and they never activated me, so I gave up on them. Would rather join a newer club that is more eager to bring new folks into the fold.

Keg Ran Out Club (KROC) is north of Denver, they meet monthly at Quirky's and have a good membership following and active email group. New prez is trying to have more brew days and outings this year.

Check this for info on other clubs (http://www.homebrewdenver.com/). There are lots of small ones popping up, so I don't know how up to date the list is

I am new to home brewing and was planning on checking out a Foam on the Range meeting since they meet near my house. Sounds like I should look elsewhere. Keep us posted on what you find.

KROC can be found at kroc.org and they are very welcoming to new members. They meet monthly here at Quirky's, third Thursday of each month. They are co-sponsoring the Summer Brew-Ins with us as well. The next Brew-in is at Broomfield based Wonderland Brewing and is featuring BBQ from the KROC award winning BBQ guys. All events, educational seminars, brew ins and even events from area tap houses are on the website at www.QuirkyHomebrew.com most are free to attend.

just revisiting this - anyone know of any brew clubs in south denver?

I actually haven't but I am going to try and join the rock hoppers - thanks!

thanks again Foghat for the recommendation. Really happy with the Rock Hoppers they are a great bunch of dudes! Appreciate the heads up on them

Back