The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been classier if there had been content in the posts to 18K. You all dribbling & drooling on your keyboards & stuff? I thought I was bad.

Yup, I've enjoyed some on my good beers tonight , ....

Anyway, if your can fast pick the guitar, and you slow down that to a relaxed cadence, sounds good & puts everyone to sleep. I usually try to stay up 'till at least 9:00, aint gonna happen tonight.

At least am exhausted from physical work this time, and for that I am grateful.

NOTHING IS SACRED. NO MORE PEOPLE, POWER to the .......... Inagine a cadre doing a fist plant on forhead at this point, (not an original idea, seen it in at least two movies.)

On the vegetarian theme, every one should eat what agrees with them, but from an evelutionally standpoint, our bodies (asuming you are a Homo Sapien) we're evolved consuming cooked animal products. That is why we have only one stomach and no brow ridge to support jaw muscles needed for extensive chewing.

source.gif

btw, "classier"? Here, in this den of iniquity? That ain't gonna work... 🧐

Yeah^^^^like she said! I try to inject a modicum of cerebration in my posts to enlighten the masses of drunkards in this thread, but must admit that I enjoy baiting troll types, too.

Holy cow, what's with all the Masshole-pretenders lately?
This must be what "de-gentrification" looks like o_O

Meanwhile...buckle up! It's nutso outside here right now!

1589589608257.png

I'm just north of u DT. Strong front but seems to end quickly. Seriously heard a train outside and I'm hoping the half tilted white pine done the street is the snap I just heard.

Last edited:
Hah! We're the red dot in the gap in that first wave! Still glad I took down all those ridge-board crackers last year!
It's been totally rocking the casbah here and I thought we'd lose power but so far just some blinks in the lights...

1589590814532.png

Holy cow, what's with all the Masshole-pretenders lately?
This must be what "de-gentrification" looks like o_O

Meanwhile...buckle up! It's nutso outside here right now!

View attachment 680588
I'm a hereditary Masshole. Mom's side of the family are from Needham.

90° and sunny here. Like I heard on the radio today, "continued warm and sunny for the next 6 months or so."

I've been to Mass a few times. Was told to f off several times for no reason whatsoever. Massholes!

It's quite the difference from Boston to Nashua. People in NH are nice! That was 30 years ago, maybe something has changed.

I'll bow out now.

Just went from a light breeze to a fresh breeze, totally blew past a stiff breeze and a near gale, now a full on gale, all within ten minutes. Batten down the hatches girls, it’s gettin’ ugly! Luv this weather, this is when Coasties get to go play and earn their pay.

I've been to Mass a few times. Was told to f off several times for no reason whatsoever.

Just because you didn’t understand the reason doesn’t mean there wasn’t a perfectly legitimate reason.

F- off, a-hole. (I do t know what you did to deserve that but you do deep down inside. Don't do it again and we can be cool. Think of this as a learning experience.)

Just because you didn’t understand the reason doesn’t mean there wasn’t a perfectly legitimate reason.

F- off, a-hole. (I do t know what you did to deserve that but you do deep down inside. Don't do it again and we can be cool. Think of this as a learning experience.)

Where did the term Massholes come from? Asking for a friend.

And laughing, I never took it as a serious insult. I loved most of the times I was in New England. At least Mass and NH, didn't have a good experience in Philly but that's not what this is about.

I'm a hereditary Masshole. Mom's side of the family are from Needham.
Only thing to come out of Needham is steers and queers and I don’t see horns on your head so I guess we know what we got.

(Sorry, I just channeled my boot camp drill instructor, BMC TJ Browjokowski, USCG from 1979.(

COVID Man got to visit with Steve A, of The Witches Brew, Mrs A, Yeager and his lovely wife, for a few minutes this evening. A couple of beers, a couple of laughs and some much needed social less distancing.
View attachment 680612

And the dog seems smitten with me.
It's the cheese in your crotch. Or possibly the smoked sausage codpiece.

I had some fu<ktard screaming at me yesterday when I swabbed her nose for covid. She got a tiny little bit of a bloody nose and she sounded like she was being mauled by a dull toothed alligator.

What a whiner! I got the damned thing when I "deployed" to Texas for DOD response coordination; I've now had three runs of swabs done: initial test, leaning my head out of the car, 9 days since onset; then I volunteered for a study of recovered patients, which required nasopharyngeal AND throat swabs, as well as blood draws - my second run for the study, I flinched, the practitioner said "I'm going to have to re-do that one" (argh) but I didn't whine about it. The swab's a lot better than getting tubed, FFS.

It's not your fault she's probably snorted too much of her kid's adderall and now has septum issues.

Look, I couldn't give a flying fu(k at a rolling donut what you eat for your dinner. If you want to eat plants in the mistaken idea that you are good and I am evil because I eat meat, then I say go for it. Just don't preach to me, I don't care to listen. I, like most of the sane world, prefer not to listen to zealots.

I used to work with a cardiologist who was a reluctant vegetarian. He was a vegetarian because his wife made him be. And every evening we'd sit around the table and he'd try to fast talk you into trading suppers. "Hey, wanna try this. It tastes like a cheeseburger."

"No it doesn't Tom. Ya know what tastes like a cheeseburger? A cheeseburger. Ground up cow with curdled milk on top. Whatever that is you've got there tastes like goat ****. I've tried that. You fooled me once, that won't happen again. And if eating animals is so bad, how come you try to make your supper taste like animal?"

And poor Tom would get this terribly sad look on his face and go back to eating his goat **** salad. I always felt happy for him whenever we got a n00b working in the ER, because for a while at least, he had a slim chance of cadging someone out of their dinner with his false promises. Of course, you had to be pretty on the ball to work there so it didn't last for long, but he had a punters chance.

OK, now everyone... PLEASE. Ignore Tofu Boy. If he stops getting a reaction he'll go away.

Yum! I hope you made enough for everybody! :D

The only storm damage we found in our walks around the neighborhood today was a huge pine - maybe 32" diameter - that broke off above the trunk, did a full layout across the road, and landed on an SUV parked in the folks' driveway, doing an instant chop and channel job on it, blowing out all the glass in the process. That is one totalled SUV...

"You lucky. lucky bastards... "...all we got was some rain squalls in the early AM. At this point I could go for a good Cat 2-3 storm. Put a nice big stomp on the just emerging tourist industry around here. Kick it in the gutter just as it brushes itself off. Step on its fingers as it desperately grips the gunnel. :}

Anyway, hope everyone here has a good peaceful evening and gets some sleep.

Latest posts

Back