Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if you want a watch dog get yourself a Chihuahua. Little buggers hear things an hour before the shepherds and pits do.

By the way recently I sustained an injury from a pitbull. Its true. I was sitting in a chair and he rested his big ole head on my thigh and fell asleep for a while. I got pins and needles in my foot.

Monsters I tell ya.

Hey if you want a watch dog get yourself a Chihuahua. Little buggers hear things an hour before the shepherds and pits do.

By the way recently I sustained an injury from a pitbull. Its true. I was sitting in a chair and he rested his big ole head on my thigh and fell asleep for a while. I got pins and needles in my food.

Monsters I tell ya.

I've heard their tuff, but that's just mean, that *****.

big dogs' bark is not really intended as a warning for you, but as a warning to intruders that there is a big dog on the premises.

my mom's dobie was HUGE, but a sweet dog; wouldn't hurt a thing. but if he heard the front storm door open and 2 seconds later did not hear the electronic lock, he would start barking. would take one dumb freaking intruder to continue breaking in.

"Happy ****ing Easter. Now get these things off my head."
908710_10151569512649254_1232795813_n.jpg

Couldn't get her to sit still. She's not a fan of the computer. She barks at it constantly. I had to get her while she was growling at the screen.

Photo on 3-31-13 at 2.52 PM #6.jpg

Here's buddy the rat our surfing Boston terrier he loves the boogie board and water period :)

image-3119060296.jpg

Couldn't get her to sit still. She's not a fan of the computer. She barks at it constantly. I had to get her while she was growling at the screen.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with the constant barking?

nghtmre4u said:
Here's buddy the rat our surfing Boston terrier he loves the boogie board and water period :)

Roxan is such a fan of the water, she even likes to help me fish. Lol. Not that it actually helps much.

image-2199088102.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with the constant barking?

Well, it doesn't bark constantly, it only barks when it's in front of the computer. I'm not sure what it is about it. She doesn't mind the television. I think it may have something to do with the fact that loud music is often blasting from my laptop. Although she seems to bark at it even if its shut off.

Here's mine. Penelope on the left is a pug beagle..gah puggle. Tucker on the right is mystery mutt. I'm thinking Shepard and either beagle or lab...tucker is the elder, Penelope is the alpha.

image-760087290.jpg

image-2168652215.jpg

ChshreCat "Messed up my link that was supposed to go with this post, so here it is now..."

Haha, Its the "I can can feel the force but I can't find it", now I know how I look when I get mad at the wind and try punching it back on windy days, I do the Ip Man style too!

They make great pets. Sweetest dogs I've ever met, unless you are a cat, bunny, mole, vole, groundhog, or other small critter.

This is Seamus, he digs gummy worms on road trips and waits (im)patiently to steal carrots we give to the bunnies...

image-2121256675.jpg

image-3164576047.jpg

image-4069384729.jpg

Back