CO2 Fill up in Cleveland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcapitan10

Reaction score
I'm looking to get my CO2 tank filled up for the first time on the east side of Cleveland, near Cleveland Heights more specifically. Does anyone have a go to spot that is relatively cheap?

I've heard that Airgas will do it but they rip people off sometimes. I know Grape and Granary in Akron does it also, but I'd rather not drive 45 minutes to get it filled.

Thanks!

I've never hard a problem with Airgas in Bedford. That's not too far from you - I live in Twinsburg and work in Beachwood, and usually go before work since they have weird hours.

You might ask on the SNOBs facebook page, also - it's a great group (our next meeting is on Monday, you should come!).

I got mine filled at Air Gas on Train by W 25th but last time my neighbor went he told me they would only do an exchange. But should be worth a phone call. (216) 241-1696
That's assuming you want it filled not exchanged.

Back