brewery expanding - any ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
I just posted a thread like this on the general brewing board I may just go delete that since I guess this is the best place -- I'm getting a couple more kegs, and have a handful of variety of hops now (amarillo, cascade, warrior, and willamette pellet -- simcoe and fuggle whole leaf). I never really brew with a set recipe, I just put in the ingredients I like.. usualy a combination of 2row, honey, chocolate malt, and cascade... I'd like to have a couple brews going at a time now though since now I'll have the equipment, any fun ideas that incorporate all/most of these hops?

Thanks!

a few posts down there is a link to a dogfish head 120 IPA. It uses Amarillo, Simcoe, Warrior. Since you sell hops I assume you have access to large quantities, might be something fun to try. Difficulty level is high though, since you add hops like every minute or something crazy.

Homebrew Chef: 120 Minute IPA Clone Recipe

hmm if it being difficult means you add hops every minute.. I may be up for that.. I'll definitely check it out and tweak it just enough to .. well say its part mine lol :p Thanks.

a few posts down there is a link to a dogfish head 120 IPA. It uses Amarillo, Simcoe, Warrior. Since you sell hops I assume you have access to large quantities, might be something fun to try. Difficulty level is high though, since you add hops like every minute or something crazy.

Homebrew Chef: 120 Minute IPA Clone Recipe

Holy crap.. 2 hour boil.. just noticed that lol.. May steal some of the hops additions ideas but nogo on the two hours. Good framework to play with though.

Latest posts

Back