What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Lambic-Style ales, one Belgian-Style pale ale, one Belgian-Style pale ale with brett, one IPA, and one Saison.

Row 2 Hill 56 clone-ish ale (centennial instead of simcoe)

A porter based of Nogne Os recipe but brought the gravity down to a tamer level.

And a hoppy Lawnmower beer made with most Pilsner malt and Citra/Summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Calypso in the Dark Saison 5 gal w/3711 and 1 gal Brett C and Orval dregs ("starter" for a funky CDA)
Southern Hemisphere Alt/IPA hybrid on its second dry hop.
Flanders Blonde around 4 mos primary
Coriander Saison with WLP670 and some other Brett dregs
Hibiscus Brett Saison

Bell's Two Hearted clone (in secondary) - this is a great beer!

IMG_5023.jpg

Sadly just air. Most of my gear is in storage, we are closing on a new house in two weeks. I have not had the opportunity to brew for several months as we are packing and getting the old house ready for sale. Hope to get a brew day set asap after the move. I'm starting to get anxious as my stock of homebrew is rapidly decreasing.

Transferred a wheat beer to secondary and added 1L of honey, and 4.5 lbs of raspberries. Added Wyeast pediococcus and bottle dregs from some 100% brett Trois homebrew ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405881667.712813.jpg

10 gal Rasputin RIS Clone 10% aging for 4 months (3 to go)
10 gal Scotch Heavy 8% - was playing around with a bit of brown sugar and molasses to clone a heavy I tasted. Just transferred (1 month to go)
10 gal Innis and Gunn Oak aged Clone 7% - Ready to bottle

5 gallon blackberry honey wheat with local blackberries we picked.
3 gallon lambic with wild local yeast I harvested from the blackberries aging on local oak also from our property.

Just emptied my glass carboy for he final time. Found a crack in the side so she's going out to pasture. Safety first! That means I'm going to need another fermenter.

I have two in the primaries right now. Taking a stab at cloning my wife's favorite stout, Epic's Big Bad Baptist. It's definitely going to take a few more batches to perfect. And I just brewed a batch of Earl Grey Mead.

Yoopers oatmeal stout, 6 days left. 5.5g
Sparkys nut brown, brewed today. 5.5g
1 gallon of porter sitting on cocoa nibs. Should probably bottle it tomorrow.
4gal of cider. Mixed today.
4 gal of cider, will be backsweetened with cherry. Done today

Tomorrow is cream of two crops, biab so don't need rice hulls.
Wednesday will be bee haus pale ale, or yoopers pale. Can't remember.

Centennial IPA - 6 Gallons
Triple B IPA - 6 Gallons
Dark IPA - - 6 Gallons
Hoptimum IPA - 6 Gallons
Just Bottled 6 Gallons of Haus Ale

On Deck:
Brown Shugga - 6 Gallons
Haus Ale - 6 Gallons (this goes fast)
Munich Dunkle - 6 Gallons

1 Gallon Strawberry + Mixed berry Lambic Mead
1 Gallon 2nd Generation cake Lambic mead
1 Gallon Brettanomyces C+B Bochet
1 Gallon of Easy Strawberry Lemon mead
1 Gallon peppercorn saison mead (too peppery, aging it out)

5gal of Texas Red in (secondary)
5gal of honey blonde ale (primary)
2 5gal of Shot In The Dark from AHBS (primary)

I have 1 gallon of hard strawberry lemonade and 1.5 gallons of hard lemonade. Planning to brew an IPA and a bananas foster ale in a few weeks.

Back